[newbie] trying socket as a replacement for nc

Jean Dubois jeandubois314 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 10:35:24 EST 2013

Op zondag 15 december 2013 02:03:14 UTC+1 schreef Dan Stromberg:
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Jean Dubois <jeandubois314 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Op vrijdag 13 december 2013 16:35:31 UTC+1 schreef Jean-Michel Pichavant:

I'm using Linux, I did the following:
svn checkout http://stromberg.dnsalias.org/svn/bufsock/
which resulted in a directory 'bufsock' being added to my home-directory,
Do I have to run further commands on the files in this directory?
How do I make Python aware of the existence of this new module?

thanks in advance
jean