[newbie] trying socket as a replacement for nc

Jean Dubois jeandubois314 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 07:20:03 EST 2013

Op vrijdag 13 december 2013 09:35:18 UTC+1 schreef Mark Lawrence:

> Would you please read and action this
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to prevent us seeing the
> double line spacing that accompanied the above, thanks.
>
> --

> Mark Lawrence

Dear Mark,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience my postings may have caused. I now have
followed
the instructions on the link you mentioned and installed the plugin en
python-script.

hope it worked (I saw the text light up yellow when pressing the edit-key a second time). A small suggestion from a newbie: it would perhaps be possible
to make the script check itself whether pyhon2 or python3 should be used?

thanks for having patience with me
kind regards,
jean