Problem when applying Patch from issue1424152 to get https over authenticating proxies working with urllib2 in Python 2.5

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:47:27 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:35 AM,  <harish.barvekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this issue fixed. I am also facing the same issue of tunneling in https request. Please suggest how to proceed further

You're responding to something from 2009. It's highly likely things
have changed.

Does the same code cause an error in Python 2.7? That would be the
first thing to check.

Also: You appear to be using Google Groups, which is the Mos Eisley of
the newsgroup posting universe. You'll do far better to instead use
some other means of posting, such as the mailing list: