python programming help

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 00:07:38 EST 2013

On 12/08/2013 05:27 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 09/12/2013 00:08, rurpy at yahoo.com wrote:
>> On 12/08/2013 12:17 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
>>> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:06 AM,  <rafaellasav at gmail.com> wrote:>[...]
>[...]
> To the OP, please ignore the above, it's sheer, unadulterated rubbish.
> Nobody has ever been bullied into doing anything.  People have however
> been asked repeatedly to either A) use the link referenced above to
> avoid sending double spaced crap here from the inferior google groups
> product or B) use an alternative technology that doesn't send double
> spaced crap.

Mark, I appreciate your calm and reasonable requests for people
to checkout the page you gave a link to, that's why I repeated
your advice.  It is also why I responded to Chris and not to you.

However it does not change the fact that people here have responded
in rather extreme way to GG posts including calling GG users "twits"
and claiming GG posts damage their eyesight, as well as repeatedly
denying the obvious fact that GG is much easier to use for many than
to subscribe to a usenet provider or to a mailing list.  One frequently
sees words like "crap", "slimy", "rubbish" etc to describe GG posts
which is pretty intimating to people who just want some help with a
python question using a tool they already know how to use and have
had no complaints about in other places.