Python 3.3.2 Shell Message

Stan Ward stanward at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 23:25:05 EST 2013

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 5:18:18 PM UTC-5, Stan Ward wrote:

Note: I do not get the "WARNING: The version of Tcl/Tk (8.5.9) in use may be unstable." message when I run python directly from bash (Mac "Terminal"), but I do get it in the IDLE.app Shell Window, run as follows, based on the recommendation in Python for Kids, with the addition of the .bash_profile call to to try to ensure paths.

. .bash_profile
open -a "//Applications/Python 3.3/IDLE.app" --args -n

Sorry about all this newbie questions/info.