Question about XMLRPC

i.sheeha at gmail.com i.sheeha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:28:05 EDT 2013

Hello,
I should write a python script(s) that listens to an existing XMLRPC service on my company's dev server.My utility should take some data from that XMLRPC, send it to an online xml service provider(it's something about hotel accomodation, where they have xml patterns for different requests), then they return their response to me, also in xml data interchange format.then i should parse that and return to the existing XML-RPC, or write the parsed data to the Posgresql database.The thing is, i know something about XML parsing, i know also something about XMLRPC, but i'm not permitted to edit the existing XMLRPC service.Can anyone just tell me what is the shortest and the best solution for this problem?