[error] [client 178.59.111.223] (2)No such file or directory: exec of

ishish ishish at domhain.de
Wed Aug 28 07:51:03 EDT 2013

Am 28.08.2013 12:14, schrieb Ferrous Cranus:
> Okey, continue trying and trying i came up with this:
>

> try:
> if os.path.exists( path + page ) or os.path.exists( cgi_path + page
> ):
> 	cur.execute('''SELECT ID FROM counters WHERE url = %s''', page )
> 	data = cur.fetchone()
> except:
> 	with open("err.out", "a") as f:
> 		f.write( repr(query), type(query) )
> 		f.write( repr(escaped_args), type(escaped_args) )
>

> But i cannot test it without looking at the error log which is
> scrolling like hell and doesn't even quit with a ctrl+c
>
> How will i manage to troubleshoot?
> Please confirm the above is correct and is what you were propsoing i
> shoudl test.

A simple way I always use if it comes to exception handling:

import sys
import traceback

# Exception Identification
def formatExceptionInfo(maxTBlevel=5):
	cla, exc, trbk = sys.exc_info()
	excName = cla.__name__
	try:
		excArgs = exc.__dict__["args"]
	except KeyError:
		excArgs = "<no args>"
		excTb = traceback.format_tb(trbk, maxTBlevel)
		return (excName, excArgs, excTb)

try:
	# Your code
except: