[error] [client 178.59.111.223] (2)No such file or directory: exec of

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Wed Aug 28 14:40:43 EDT 2013

On 28/8/2013 07:38, Ferrous Cranus wrote:

> no this is the general error log apache produces for all the server.
>
> Is there a way to grep error logging info, pertainign only to my specific nikos account or my superhost.gr domain?

I now nothing about Apache logs, but how about grepping the client url ?

[client 108.162.231.120]

I still don't understand why you don't find or create a directory that
"nobody" has write access to, so you can be more flexible about what
information you log.

Or strip the problem down to a simple "page" that displays what print
emits in a simple form.

--
DaveA