New VPS Provider needed

Ferrous Cranus nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 04:01:11 EDT 2013

Hello Steven,

Iam not trying to beg for your sympathy, i'am just expressing my frustration for my web hosting issues and i do that because i wanted to ask you for an alternative web service(python 3 enabled).

Its totally human for one to express his own feeling to a python related and web host related issue in a python newsgroup.
Also is a matter of character each person has and iam an open human being and feel like makign friend easy.

Let alone that it is also a business offer for someone that wants to host my limited/joomla websites and make money out of it.