New VPS Provider needed

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:38:45 EDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Νικόλαος <nikos at superhost.gr> wrote:
> Στις 27/8/2013 12:06 μμ, ο/η Tim Delaney έγραψε:
>>
>> On 27 August 2013 18:45, Νικόλαος <nikos at superhost.gr
>> <mailto:nikos at superhost.gr>> wrote:
>>

>>     Iam having major issues with my VPS provider and losign customers
>>     becaue the provider doesnt set thign u[ cprrectly.
>>
>> Given your posting history in this newsgroup/mailing list, I wouldn't be
>> so sure that the problem is on your VPS provider's end.
>>
>> Tim Delaney
>

> It is not a python issue here, it is wrong VPS setup by them, mails fail to
> work, quota issues, cannot migrate webistes from preblematic VPS to new VPS
>
> check for example
>
> varsa.gr how it lloks after their migration.

So...

1) Your host makes a change
2) You have no clue what that change has done
2a) Even though anyone who knows a bit of PHP (and I have to confess
that includes me) will be able to tell at a glance what's going on,
from that page.
3) You blame your host.
4) You ask python-list for some free web hosting
5) You then do not understand that, if one of us offers his server to
you, there is a massive trust issue.
6) You have no clue.

Deny that if you will! And deny also that you are the SHROPSHIRE SLASHER!

ChrisA