New VPS Provider needed

Νικόλαος nikos at superhost.gr
Tue Aug 27 05:32:17 EDT 2013

Στις 27/8/2013 12:06 μμ, ο/η Tim Delaney έγραψε:
> On 27 August 2013 18:45, Νικόλαος <nikos at superhost.gr
> <mailto:nikos at superhost.gr>> wrote:
>

>     Iam having major issues with my VPS provider and losign customers
>     becaue the provider doesnt set thign u[ cprrectly.
>
> Given your posting history in this newsgroup/mailing list, I wouldn't be
> so sure that the problem is on your VPS provider's end.
>
> Tim Delaney

It is not a python issue here, it is wrong VPS setup by them, mails fail
to work, quota issues, cannot migrate webistes from preblematic VPS to
new VPS

check for example

varsa.gr how it lloks after their migration.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!