Basic Python Query

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Thu Aug 22 09:45:43 EDT 2013

On 8/22/13 1:43 AM, Bob Martin wrote:
> in 704175 20130822 010625 Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> Please post in plain text, not HTML.
Sorry, Bob, I will try to remember in the future.  I think Thunderbird
is sending in the same format as the replied-to message, and I didn't
notice.

So that I understand what's going on, what's the bad thing that happens
with a multi-part message?  I would have thought that mail readers would
choose the preferred part, or is it something to do with the message
quoting?

--Ned.

PS: Bob: email to you is bouncing, as excite.com says you don't exist.