PEPs should be included with the documentation download

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Aug 21 23:25:04 EDT 2013

On 22Aug2013 03:32, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
| Also, how many people actually depend on the downloadable
| documentation, rather than simply reading things online?

I do. It is outstandingly faster, and works when one is offline;
I always have a local copy of a 2.x and 3.x documentation set
as desktop icons, ready for instant opening.

I agree I rarely need the PEPs unless I want to look up something unusual.

Cheers,
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.
        - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Terminator 2