How to keep cookies when making http requests (Python 2.7)

Luca Cerone luca.cerone at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:16:50 EDT 2013

Dear all,
first of all thanks for the help.
As for your remark, you are right, and I usually tend to post questions in a way that is detached from the particular problem I have to solve.
In this case since I only have a limited knowledge of the cookies mechanism (in general, not only in Python), I preferred to ask for the specific case.
I am sorry if I gave you the impression I didn't appreciate your answer,
it was absolutely not my intention.

Cheers,
Luca