How to keep cookies when making http requests (Python 2.7)

dieter dieter at handshake.de
Thu Aug 22 02:08:47 EDT 2013

Luca Cerone <luca.cerone at gmail.com> writes:

> Have you tried this code to check if this work?

Not this code, but code like this (as I have written).

> If it works as intended can you explain a bit better
> what it does exactly?

Fabio already did the explanation.

Let me make an additional remark however: you should
not expect to get complete details in a list like this - but only
hints towards a solution for your problem (i.e.
there remains some work for you).
Thus, I expect you to read the "cookielib/cookiejar" documentation
(part of Python's standard documentation) in order to understand
my example code - before I would be ready to provide further details.