back with more issues

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 00:51:28 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Kris Mesenbrink
<krismesenbrink at gmail.com> wrote:
> the idea was to store variables for later use, but you are correct i don't understand functions or if that is even the best way to do it. i guess i'd want to be able to call the HP and ATTACK variables of player for when the battle gets called. i would then use the variables in battle to figure out who would win. is there a better way to store these variables in the functions? i also read somewhere about classes but that makes even less sense to me.
> --

I'm not sure where you are learning.  I really recommend you go to
python.org and go the the section on tutorials.
(http://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide) They have some really
good stuff there to explain basics.  Coding is fun, but until you
understand basic concepts its really more magic than anything else.
Also, you may get better help in the python-tutor group.

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com