Python3 Multiprocessing

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com.dmarc.invalid
Fri Aug 9 16:46:17 EDT 2013

Devyn Collier Johnson
> On 08/09/2013 03:44 PM, MRAB wrote:
> > On 09/08/2013 20:30, Devyn Collier Johnson wrote:
[snip]

> > jobs1.join()
> > jobs2.join()
> >

> Thanks MRAB! That is easy. I always (incorrectly) thought the join()
> command got two threads and made them one. I did not know it made the
> script wait for the threads.

It does join two threads, just not the threads you think! It "joins"
a child thread with the parent thread and not two children thread.

> Mahalo,
>
> DevynCJohnson at Gmail.com
> --

~Ramit

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.