beginner question (True False help)

eschneider92 at comcast.net eschneider92 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 16:59:50 EDT 2013

What I wanted to happen is when the user typed something other than 'y' or 'yes' after being asked 'go again?', the batman==False line would cause the program to stop asking anything and say 'this is the end'. Instead, what is happening is that the program just keeps going. I figured that after defining the function (thingy(), repeat()), that the while statement would repeat until the 'go again' user input was something other than 'y' or 'yes', and the batman==False part of the repeat() function would cause the 'while batman==True' part to become False and end. You probably answered my question and I'm too dumb to see it, but that's a slight elaboration on my problem.