Creating a running tally/ definitely new to this

gratedmedia at gmail.com gratedmedia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 07:00:30 EDT 2013

Yes I want to store an amount of money which will change from many places within the code. Absolutely correct.  I am very "green" to this, if you're familiar, with "dopewars" the concept is very similar.

for my practice trials I used.. selection_b = input()

 and manually input an amount of money, and used a loop of:

loop = 1
while loop < 5:

just to get a feel of how it would work but, every time I travel to a new destination and buy something the amount of money is reset. And I am working to prevent this so that I can maintain a running tally until the loop is complete.