Can someone suggest better resources for learning sqlite3? I wanted to use the Python library but I don't know sql.

CM cmpython at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 20:53:06 EDT 2013

ave tried sql.learncodethehardway but it isn't complete yet. I tired looking on stackoverflow's  sql tag also but nothing much there. Can someone suggest me better resources for learning sql/sqlite3?

There are a lot of nice small tutorials out there found by Googling.  One resource that you might not find easily, though, and that helped me a while back and I liked is:

http://sqlzoo.net/howto/source/u.cgi/tip241028/sqlite

The thing about that page is, if you go to the main site, sqlzoo.net, it seems that SQLite is no longer one of the options.  But if you go through the link I gave above, you can find the older site that does treat SQLite.  To find the other command examples, I guess use Google like so:

sqlite zoo INSERT
sqlite zoo UPDATE

and others.  I don't know why SQLite was dropped from the Zoo's roster; I really liked that format.