Where to suggest improvements in the official Python documentation?

Aseem Bansal asmbansal2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:53:59 EDT 2013

I have a suggestion about the Python tutorial for improvement. Specifically about in Python tutorial 4.7.5 lambda forms.
http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/controlflow.html#lambda-forms

It is not very clear from the tutorial what lambda forms are for someone who doesn't know functional programming. I think placing a link of "functional Programming HOWTO" of Python documentation can take out much confusion for Python newbies.

I would like to suggest this because as I newbiw I had much confusion 2 months back before I could figure out its proper use. Where do I suggest this improvement?