Encoding NaN in JSON

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 04:00:22 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> The OP asked for a string, and I thought you were proposing the string
> 'null'.  If one is to use a string, then 'NaN' makes the most sense,
> since it can be converted back into a floating point NaN object.
>
> I infer that you were proposing a JSON null value and not the string
> 'null'?

Not me, Wayne Werner proposed to use the JSON null value.  I parsed
the backticks (`) used by him as a way to delimit it from text and not
as a string.

PS.
> On 2013-04-19, Chris ???Kwpolska??? Warrick <kwpolska at gmail.com> wrote:

Is Unicode support so hard, especially in the 21st century?

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail                | always bottom-post