Preparing sqlite, dl and tkinter for Python installation (no admin rights)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:41:30 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:37 AM, James Jong <ribonucleico at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks so much Chris. This is part of a super computer and I am afraid I
> don't have access to a machine with sudo permissions and similar
> architecture & OS.

Do you know what the OS is, at least? Can you, for instance, create a
virtual machine on your home system that matches the OS? As long as
it's broadly the same CPU architecture, chances are it'll run (maybe
it won't be completely optimal, but it'd be a start); in any case,
it's another possibility to try.

(Is the supercomputer doing something with DNA, and that's why you
picked your email address?)

ChrisA