Message passing syntax for objects | OOPv2

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 01:22:00 EDT 2013

On Apr 12, 11:57 am, Mark Janssen <dreamingforw... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hijacked by naysayers

Says the man who wrote:

 - "I blame the feminists for being too loyal to atheism and G-d for
being too loyal to the Jews.  Torture happened."
 - "The world is insane because people loved snakes more than G-d, and
believed in homosexuals more than Adam."

It's frightening to see that your grip on theology and, hell, *basic
humanity* is as tenuous as your understanding of computer science.

Calling out blatant pap as pap is not being a "naysayer". Shouldn't
you be off single-handedly saving "the creative economy"? What
happened to your "simple rules to create a self-organized system and
re-organize the Internet"?

> Here endeth the lesson.

I'd love to believe this is true but I bet it isn't; I'm pretty sure
you've got plenty more delusional grandeur to inflict on us.