People in the python community [was Re: Unicode issue with Python v3.3]

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Wed Apr 10 04:34:03 EDT 2013

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:28:55 +0000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> If you want to be helpful, how about leading by example and taking on
> some of the less coherent newbie questions
[...]

On that note, I think I'll take the opportunity to give thanks to Peter
Otten, who (if I remember correctly) has been here for longer than I
have, and I've been here for a long time. In all that time, I don't think
I've ever seen him snap at or be rude to anyone, not even those who
deserved it, and he doesn't shy away from answering even the most poorly
written questions.

Peter, I don't know how you do it, but you're doing a fantastic job.

--
Steven