I hate you all

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon Apr 8 17:29:11 EDT 2013

On 2013-04-08, Walter Hurry <walterhurry at lavabit.com> wrote:

> Personally I have always used 4 spaces. I use it in SQL, shell
> scripts and Python. It makes code simple to read, and unambiguous.

Same here -- mostly because that's what the emacs "Python-mode" does
by default, and it seems to be commonly accepted "right way".  All
things being equal, I'd pobably pick 2 or 3, but 4 is fine.

> The fact of Python enforcing it (or all tabs; a poor second choice)
> is *a good thing*, easy and natural IMHO. No need for "end if" or
> "end loop" or "fi". One wonders whether OP is simply trolling.

If he was trolling, he certainly deserves a prize.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Here we are in America
                                  at               ... when do we collect