Help me with PyCharm on Mac OS

YE SHANG hendikoy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 04:19:13 EDT 2013

Hello!

I'm a newbie of developing GAE Apps on Mac.

My Mac OS is Mountain Lion, I reinstalled python 2.7.3 instead of pre-installed python 2.7.2, as well as GAE SDK.

I finished configuration of Python interpreter(/usr/local/bin/python2.7), and Google App Engine(/usr/local/google_appengine).

It looks fine until I run the GAE project, there is an error appeared like below:

/usr/local/bin/python2.7 /usr/local/bin/pythonw /usr/local/google_appengine/dev_appserver.py .
  File "/usr/local/bin/pythonw", line 1
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xca' in file /usr/local/bin/pythonw on line 1, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

Process finished with exit code 1
I can't understand what's going on, I've already add "-*- coding: utf-8 -*-" at the line 1 in main.py.
I created another python file and ran it on pycharm, it works well.
So I'm just confused what happend with my GAE project.

PS: I can run GAE project on GAE launcher, so I guess there must be something wrong with my configuration of pycharm.
I used pycharm both on Windows or Ubuntu before, they all functioned well.

Can anybody help me? Thanks.