Can somebody give me an advice about what to learn?

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Sun Sep 30 09:45:38 EDT 2012

On 09/30/12 07:58, tcgo wrote:
> So, assuming you'll say me "learn python", why should I learn it
> over Ruby?

For me, most of Chris's answers apply to both Python and Ruby.
Well, I can't speak regarding the Ruby community being as awesome,
but it doesn't seem to scare off folks.

*READABILITY* is my main reason for choosing Python, particularly
over Ruby.  I can come back to Python code I wrote 5+ years ago, and
it takes me mere minutes to reorient myself to the code.  I can't do
that with most other languages, where it often takes me hours or
days to unwind the code.

-tkc