Stop feeding the trolls (Was: which a is used?)

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:21:19 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler at tysdomain.com> wrote:
> On 9/27/2012 10:50 PM, Dwight Hutto wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Don't hack, but could very well if necessary.
>

> You couldn't hack your self out of a wet paper bag, and you're fooling
> noone.

Yeah I could.

 Sorry... buddy. You should go away now;

So you can dominate with a lame ass attempt to approach my responses
with a manipulative tactic to discredit me, including such hits as
racism, and sexism?

You asked who is laughing at
> you the other day, and at that point you had the ability to salvage (or at
> least attempt to salvage) your reputation with a few people.

Nobody, they're laughing at your failed attempt to discredit me in a
on thread response in which I was a respondent.

Please don't disguise your foolishnish with lies.

 You've pretty
> much blown that away at this point, so a belated answer to your question is
> everyone.

You mean I went to sleep, woke up and responded? Nice attempt, but you
can set a random seed of mine up your ass.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto