Stop feeding the trolls (Was: which a is used?)

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Sep 28 01:12:54 EDT 2012

On 9/27/2012 10:50 PM, Dwight Hutto wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhutto at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> [ lots of screed that demonstrates that Dwight hasn't grokked the hacker culture ]
> Don't hack, but could very well if necessary.

You couldn't hack your self out of a wet paper bag, and you're fooling noone. Sorry... buddy. You should go away now; You asked who is laughing at you the other day, and at that point you had the ability to salvage (or at least attempt to salvage) your reputation with a few people. You've pretty much blown that away at this point, so a belated answer to your question is everyone.