Article on the future of Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 09:21:06 EDT 2012

On 26/09/2012 10:31, wxjmfauth at gmail.com wrote:

> I'm ready to be considered as an idiot, but I'm not blind.

People here have seen enough of your writings to know that you're not an
idiot.  I'm feeling far too polite right now to state what they actually
know about you.

> As soon as I tested these characters, Py3.3 performs really
> badly. It seems to me it is legitimate to consider, there
> is a serious problem here.

Your tests (for the lack of a better term) have been repeatedly shot to
pieces, refuted, you've shown nothing at all to indicate that Python 3.3
performs really badly.

> Many people are commmenting, I have the feeling, I'm the only
> one who tested this. It is not necessary to dive in the Python
> code, understanding all this "characters stuff" is enough.

Complete dross from a person who seems to know as much about the
combination of Python 3.3 and unicode as Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot
amongst others knew about human rights.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.