For Counter Variable

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 07:20:48 EDT 2012

On 25/09/2012 11:57, Tim Chase wrote:

[snip]

> Coming from C where just about *nothing* is in the stdlib and Java &
> PHP where only some core functionalities are in the stdlib, to
> Python where just the list of modules in the stdlib is humongous, I
> have to make http://docs.python.org/library/ my first stop before I
> try implementing anything I think might have even a remote
> possibility of being there.
>
> -tkc

I find the above paragraph amusing given the recent discussion about the
Java singletonMap, i.e. it's someone that is rarely if ever needed but
core functionalities are missing, how strange.

I think the next port of call after the standard library should be pypi
followed by the search engine, possibly targetted at sites like github,
followed by a question here.  I'm not certain about the next step, help
please.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.