Article on the future of Python

Michael Harleman m.harleman at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 06:51:09 EDT 2012

That's a very interesting article.  It is encouraging to me, from reading many of the comments made, that I have chosen a good language to spend time learning despite the misgivings offered by the author.  I think Python does have a future in mobile markets as it is being used by some today according to one comment, and I can also see that apparently more development may need to be done, but I would think that would be true of any language.  What I like about Python among so many other things, is that it lends itself to be useful in almost any way I need it to.  Right now I am reading the Jython book, and realizing that Python can be wrapped around just about anything.  It truly is an amazing and versatile language.  Of course this is speaking as someone who has little experience at this point.  Thank you for sharing.  I'll be keeping this article bookmarked for future comparison.

Michael Harleman