For Counter Variable

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:39:01 EDT 2012

On Sep 25, 8:26 am, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a function usage. Not to be too serious, there are usually
> simpler solutions, and built in functions.

`enumerate` _is_ a built-in function. Please provide an example of a
"simpler solution".

It's not the simpler solution I'm referring to, it's the fact that if
you're learning, then you should be able to design the built-in, not
just use it.

You don't always know all the built-ins, so the builtin is simpler,
but knowing how to code it yourself is the priority of learning to
code in a higher level language, which should be simpler to the user
of python.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto