keeping information about players around

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:19:34 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhutto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, If this is a browser app I'd go with phpmyadmin, and MySQL
>
> If a tkinter/wxpython/etc app, then maybe sqlite.

Out of curiosity, why? MySQL isn't magically better for everything
where data ends up displayed in a web browser. Unless you're planning
to also reference this database from some other language, it's going
to make little difference what backend you use; and even if you are
using multiple languages, it's usually not difficult to find overlap.

ChrisA