Fastest web framework

Andriy Kornatskyy andriy.kornatskyy at live.com
Mon Sep 24 16:17:19 EDT 2012

Try to see 'Hello World' benchmark as an answer to the question how effective is the framework inside...

If computer X boots faster than Y, it means it is more effective in this particular area.

If a sportsman runs a distance 1 second faster than other, he got a medal (it is not quite adequate to say if I load sportsman with 50 kilo bag he will not run that fast... just try split the concerns).

Thanks.

Andriy