One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:48:36 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:52:00 -0700, Νίκος Γκρεεκ wrote:
>
>> Out of curiocity how would i used my python counter source code along
>> with Joomla?
>

> This is not a Joomla forum. We do not know how to run code in Joomla.

PHP, CSS, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, templates, that is if you study CMS, and
look at other languages.

> Regardless of whether the code is Python, or Perl, or Lisp, or Lua, or
> any of thousands of different languages, your question is about Joomla.

No, joomla is a CMS framework of several languages. You're right, this
is a Joomla question, but even python could be added into joomla as an

> Please ask it on a Joomla forum.
> D'Aprano
> And when you are there, don't ask them to fix your Python bugs.

If they know Joomla(PHP, CSS, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, templates), then they
should know something about python, unlike Steven  D'Aprano, who only
knows Python, and in other posts, not that well to be a self
proclaimed expert.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto