One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Sep 23 00:06:50 EDT 2012

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:52:00 -0700, Νίκος Γκρεεκ wrote:

> Out of curiocity how would i used my python counter source code along
> with Joomla?

This is not a Joomla forum. We do not know how to run code in Joomla.
Regardless of whether the code is Python, or Perl, or Lisp, or Lua, or
any of thousands of different languages, your question is about Joomla.
Please ask it on a Joomla forum.

And when you are there, don't ask them to fix your Python bugs.

--
Steven