Functional way to compare things inside a list

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Sep 21 21:25:35 EDT 2012

On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:49:55 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM, 88888 Dihedral
> <dihedral88888 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I don't think functional aspects are only marked as lazy programming.
>
> He wrote "lazy evaluation", not "lazy programming".  Two entirely
> different things.

For the record, the consensus here is that 88888 Dihedral is probably a
bot. It appears to be a pretty good bot, I haven't spotted it making any
egregious or obvious grammatical mistakes, but the semantics of its posts
don't seem quite human.

88888 Dihedral, if you're not a bot, you can go a long way towards
proving that by telling us what colour a purple elephant is.

--
Steven