Blue Screen Python

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Sep 21 11:14:53 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-21, mikcec82 <michele.cecere at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hallo to all,
>
> I'm using Python 2.7.3 with Windows 7 @ 64 bit and an Intel Core i3
> -2350M CPU @2.30GHz 2.3GHz.
>
> Sometimes, when I'm programming in Python on my screen compare this
> blue screen:
> http://imageshack.us/a/img228/8352/48579647436249494527021.jpg
>
> Can you help on what is the issue, and how I can solve it?

IMO, the easiest waht to avoid those is by not running Windows.  ;)

Python is a user-space application.  User-space applications can't
cause blue-screens unless they manage to trigger a bug in hardware, OS
kernel, or device driver.

The solution is usually to fix the hardware, OS, or device driver.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm having an
                                  at               emotional outburst!!