cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:53:21 EDT 2012

Τη Σάββατο, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 7:25:15 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
First, decide whether or not you need the 'page' form

> field. Either it's redundant or it's necessary.
>

> 1) If it's redundant: Easy. Delete it. Your page will begin working again.
>
> 2) If it's necessary: Either rename it, or rename the form field you
>
> use in your rewrite rule.

The 'page' form field is of couse neccessary because how else the python counter.py script would know which html file triggered it so to present it and do its log thing?(i intend to create a few html files)

I still do not see why you say that it might be redundant.

> But spare a thought for the way your script can so easily be broken by
>
> simply appending "?page=" to any URL. That's not good, especially
>
> given how much internal information gets dumped to the page.

I tried it, it doesnt load any webistes that way.

i.e. http://superhost.gr?page='www.google.gr' fails to load.