cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sat Sep 15 11:01:32 EDT 2012

In article <dc558687-9ae1-4dab-aa82-422b069f7cfa at googlegroups.com>,
 Íéêüëáïò Êïýñáò <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:

> I cant beleive that my source code can be seen form ANYONE this easily!!!!

Which is why I pointed it out.  I mean no disrespect, but you appear to
be in over your head.  That's fine (we're all in over our heads at some
point, that's how we learn new things), but once you're running a server
on the Internet, the consequences of your actions become much more
severe.

> I moved to HostGaot because i heard there were the best in the hosting
> business.....

The hosting business means different things to different people.  At one
end, there's places like WordPress and Tumblr which hide all the details
and let you pour content into a blog with some control over styling.  At
the other end, there's places like AWS, Rackspace, etc, which give you a
raw (virtual) machine, and you're free to do anything you want on it.

In between, there's paces like HostGator, which give you a slice of a
shared host, and you're free to install cgi scripts under the control of
Apache.  How much you get to play with the Apache configuration probably
varies wildly from provider to provider.  It looks like HostGator either
has things mis-configured to allow your /cgi-bin directory to be
visible, or allows you the ability to configure those things yourself,
and you mis-configured it.