cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 10:49:24 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Τη Σάββατο, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 5:21:22 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Roy Smith έγραψε:
>> Do you realize that the hosting service you're using (HostGator) is so
>> mis-configured that it is exposing your source code and credentials to
>> the entire world?
>
> I cant beleive that my source code can be seen form ANYONE this easily!!!!
>
> I moved to HostGaot because i heard there were the best in the hosting business.....

It's probably a simple misconfiguration that can be easily fixed. If
you don't yourself understand it, talk to HostGator support;
presumably you're paying them money for hosting, so they should be
both able and willing to help you sort that out.

I would recommend that you change your database password as soon as
that's done, lest someone "seize the day" and take control of your
database.

ChrisA