Comparing strings from the back?

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 07:36:24 EDT 2012

> I'd recommend reading up on white privilege but I'm pretty sure it'd
> be a wasted suggestion.

Not really, I tend to like interdisciplinary study. But I'm a little
of everything if you like Darwin.

>> > Well, *yes*. Because your choice of that terminology as derogatory
>> > shows you view it as derogatory.
>>
>> No it was a loose analogy
>
> You can't use something as an example to support your case, and then
> dismiss it as "a loose analogy" when it undermines it.

How did it undermine it? It's the same thing, just transferred to
another well known group subject to violent bigotry.

I used a play on words in a response, and because his names foreign
that makes me a racist. There's no logic in that, other than to bring
me down, and use the worst thing you can say...playing the race card.

>> he's just trying to use anything he can say to slam me everyone
>> can know it wasn't meant as racist.
>
> The "anything" I'm "using" is what *you* have said. I'm not trying to
> "slam" you, I don't even know who you are. I just have a very short
> fuse for rudeness and an even shorter one for racism,
It wasn't rude in terms of these things that have been said about me.
Then lengthen your fuse, because I'm not a racist, I just play with
words a lot, including foreign names.
 even if it *was*
> intended in a "hyuck hyuck, I'm so punny" way. Ignorant racism is
> still racism.
Still trying to propagate a thought that I'm racist based on a guy who
for all I know is white, and uses the A.K.A ramit.

I have no freakin clue if ramit is an ethnic name or nickname...we're
on the internet tweedledick(badumchee, and hyuck,hyuck,hyuck)

>> The whole conversation to me is the context
>
> And yet:
>
>> He wants people to think I'm a racist, and you now want to see that in
>> me as well. It seems it has propagated, and that I know exactly what
>> it means.
>
> Again, so much for context. There is no "he" and me, I'm the person
> who made the original accusation and then followed up on it. That's
> not propagation, so it's not propaganda.
You're still trying to prove the point, when we all know I'm not a racist.

> Now, someone who starts a new thread to have a conversation *with
> themselves* in some bizarre piece of performance art that seems
> intended to brand as petty the *requests that he actually follow list
> etiquette*...*that* is someone I'd consider a propagandist.
> --

You mean like you taking over this thread to call me a racist, and go
on ad nauseam about it, when everyone can see what you're doing is
trying to prove a point you know is wrong?

Best Regards,
David Hutto
CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com