hi

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:32:40 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 14, 3:44 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> CEO:http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com
>>
>> I don't know what gives more of a negative impression of your
>> business, your acting like a tedious douchebag or the website itself.
>
> Holy cow, that's the website of a web development company?  Hopefully
> the brokenness of it (e.g., the "Contact Information" link leads to a
> 404
I'm constructing now as we speak, thanks for the note about placing in
special 404 error pages. I do more than just this. I spend too much
time taking the time to explain things that were blown out of
proportion to people like you.

And I think there might be a few avatars one person might post under.

; how are potential clients supposed to contact you?), the total
> lack of content, and the overall lack of graphic design are because
> it's a prototype and hasn't been launched yet (so why are you
> advertising it in your sig?)

For constructive criticism., and I like how it's starting to come
together. People have different tastes.

 I can't see any such excuse for the
> 60-MB poorly rendered animated GIF on the front page or the embedded
I'm reducing that down later. It was originally 111 done in blender,
and it's still a rough draft site. I don't mind the criticism, because
I'm only placing it in my sig at this point, as I'm constructing it.

> background music (that thankfully doesn't seem to play in Firefox).  I
> don't want to be nasty about it, but as a web development company you
> have to consider that a website like that is going to drive away
> clients.

Why, because of a few graphics, and some music, that YOU don't happen
to like. Statistically speaking, you're apparently not my target
demographic.

> Also, Dwight, you might want to reconsider the name of your company.
> Googling for "hit web development" turns up nothing about you, but a
> lot of hits about a defunct Utah company called "HIT Web Design" that
> apparently was running a scam and generated a lot of bad press.  If it
> were me, I wouldn't want potential clients googling the company,
> seeing all that, and thinking that it's the same company or that there
> might be a relationship.
No, none at all. I came up with this name, and overtime, it should
overshadow what the other company did. I don't see how you can go
wrong, when the client tells you what they want to see, or here on
their site or app.

Best Regards,
David Hutto
CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com