hi

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:08:55 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 3:44 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> CEO:http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com
>
> I don't know what gives more of a negative impression of your
> business, your acting like a tedious douchebag or the website itself.

Holy cow, that's the website of a web development company?  Hopefully
the brokenness of it (e.g., the "Contact Information" link leads to a
404; how are potential clients supposed to contact you?), the total
lack of content, and the overall lack of graphic design are because
it's a prototype and hasn't been launched yet (so why are you
advertising it in your sig?)  I can't see any such excuse for the
60-MB poorly rendered animated GIF on the front page or the embedded
background music (that thankfully doesn't seem to play in Firefox).  I
don't want to be nasty about it, but as a web development company you
have to consider that a website like that is going to drive away
clients.

Also, Dwight, you might want to reconsider the name of your company.
Googling for "hit web development" turns up nothing about you, but a
lot of hits about a defunct Utah company called "HIT Web Design" that
apparently was running a scam and generated a lot of bad press.  If it
were me, I wouldn't want potential clients googling the company,
seeing all that, and thinking that it's the same company or that there
might be a relationship.