Comparing strings from the back?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 17:17:44 EDT 2012

On 13/09/2012 21:34, Joshua Landau wrote:
> On 13 September 2012 20:53, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> What? Without context I have no idea what this means.
>>>

>>   You're wasting your time, I've been described as a jackass for having the
>> audacity to ask for context :)
>

> I'm pretty sure you are in the wrong, acting as if what he said didn't make
> sense! Just read it, he obviously was telling you to time it, as eit lops
> are inside thmax input/ which, as you should know if you *bothered to read
> the thread*, is incrementing.
>
> "don'" is short for "don't", by the way.

I do grovellingly apologize for my appalling breach of netiquette.  I am
of course assuming that the rules have changed and that it's now my
responsibility to wade back through maybe a couple of hundred responses
on a long thread to find the context.  I also guess that I'm never going
to achieve my ambition of being a pot smoking hippy CEO of a web
development company :(

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.