Comparing strings from the back?

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:06:23 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Joshua Landau
<joshua.landau.ws at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13 September 2012 20:53, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>> What? Without context I have no idea what this means.
>>>

>> You're wasting your time, I've been described as a jackass for having the
>> audacity to ask for context :)
>

> I'm pretty sure you are in the wrong, acting as if what he said didn't make
> sense! Just read it, he obviously was telling you to time it, as eit lops
> are inside thmax input/ which, as you should know if you bothered to read
> the thread, is incrementing.
>
> "don'" is short for "don't", by the way.
>
> --

It's the fact that I consider the entire conversation the context.
Reading the OP's being the primary, and things they responded
positively to.

There are other things that get mixed up as well, like not hitting the
... in gmail, and so that content doesn't show, or hitting reply,
instead of reply all, and things getting jumbled for the others
involved in the conversation.

Then there is the problem of people saying you posted too much of the
context, or not inline with the OP, just at the end, or top posting.

I try to keep it along the line of what the OP has read, and they know
the context in which it's meant.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto