using subprocess.Popen does not suppress terminal window on Windows

janis.judvaitis at gmail.com janis.judvaitis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:27:10 EDT 2012

Thanks for answer, but that's not helping.

I'm making a little embedded system programming IDE so I need to run .exe(windows only), make commands, perl & python scripts etc(multiplatform).  I'm using subprocess.Popen for all of them and it works fine except that blank console window and btw it pop's out under linux too.

Maybe the problem is that original python script has .pyw extension, so it hides his own console, but I don't need thatone too.

P.S. If it makes a diffrence I'm using wxPython 2.9. & Python 2.7.2.