Java Python Developer Required at NYC NY

Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com
Wed Sep 12 14:58:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am looking for a Java Python developer at NYC NY for one of our direct
client. It is a 6 Months contract position. We need a person with
experience in developing trading applications and very good with Python
Development. If interested, please send me your resume to my email
address, ie Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com

Thanks

Sanith Nair
Lead Recruiter

Artech Information Systems LLC
240 Cedar Knolls Road, Suite 100 | Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Office: 973.967.3522 | Fax: 973.998.2599

Email: Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com

Artech is the #10 Largest IT Staffing Company in the US
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,500 consultants across the
globe. We recruit world-class talent for over 55 Fortune 500 companies
coast-to-coast across the US, India, China and Mexico. We are one of the
fastest-growing companies in the US, and this may be your opportunity to
join us!

Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read
what others are saying about us: Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, The Wall
Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, eWeek, NMSDC, dBusiness News,
Diversity Careers, The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline

Email secured by Check Point